Sunday, May 28, 2006

Thank you to the rhythm section....

Well I'm currently writing this while in hiding from visiting family. Luckily they'll be gone soon.

Anyway, I shall recap on my current events.

On Friday I went out to a couple of friends house of where I drunk maybe more beer than I should have done as my memory is near blank of the whole time of going to Aldis and seeing Peggy Sue and the Pirates at the Lido. They were absolutely great, excellent voices and definitley a refreshing sound around here. Supposedly me and a few friends clapped along the whole way through. Chances are we were probably out of time, so I apologise on all our behalfs to whoever we annoyed. I really hope they come back soon so I can see them again.

Next up was Blood Red Shoes of whom I saw before at the Lido quite awhile ago. They were brialliant as usual and it was great to see them once again. Although, disappointingly they didn't play Bless His Heart, but ah well, it was very enjoyable all the same.

Overall an excellent night, yet very blurred. One of the best moments being when I went up to retrieve my lost passport from the bar, upon recieving it I ordered some drink and got served. Of course, had the woman checked the passport she'd just given me she would have known I was underage.

Hmmm, there's a strange ant that's been living on my computer desk for a couple of days now. I'm not sure on a name yet. I was thinking Anty, keep it simple. I wondering if he's preparing the room for the annual ant invasion, but we shall have to see.

Dobson.

4 Comments:

Blogger onelosthousemate said...

Hello Dobson...

Saw a Blood Red Shoes Vinyl on sale in Leicester on saturday... I had no idea bands with deals actually came to Margate. I went to see Futureheads saturday night, much better live than on the album.

Is Lido any good these days? Last time I was there i'd drank so much I couldn't read the drinks menu

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could you tempt the ant to relocate to your wheel of steel? Then you could call him Anton Deck.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Herbal supplements for improved performance Chatham mattress cover Quiet air conditioner Hong kong alumni in california scholarship Romantic toys c-f solutions joint supplements Ceramic digital printing Buick electra 1960 Fioricet fioicet medication web+site+design http://www.blackjack9.info/bingo_live_bingo_pay_bingo.html car rental coupons

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! fast cash bingo Allergy to hydrocortisone

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home