Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sweet Home Margate

On the drive home fro my exam today I realised I suffered from/enjoyed micro-nationalism (as mentioned in an Arts and Elbows entry) for Margate. Not sure why, but I do love the place despite it's many faults. Although, that won't stop me from leaving as soon as I get the chance.

My last exam for 10 days today. A nice 2 hours of Psychology. Nothing too bad, got through it, although time seemed to drag on and on as it does when you've got nothing left to write little messages to the examiner.

A very strange find I had looking through all these Thanet blogs was a picture of my media teach Mr.Moran with a fake blue mohican and pink tribal paintings on the side of his head on UnderOurInfluence.


A very wierd thing to find indeed. Ah well, I'm sure I can use this picture to my advantage somehow, although I expect I'll fail at that. Either way, it made me laugh.

Well, tomorrow I'll be off into Margate for the day, gonna look around a little retro shop that appeared awhile back (it's RAF/mod signs attracted me straight away). Gotta find myself a new jacket and black thin tie anyway. After that I'll be off to a friends to drink up while watching Blues Brothers, Animal House, Footbal Factory, or whatever else takes our fancy. The evening holds for me a night in the Lido of which I'll be sure to write up a little review of the bands.

Dobson.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Auto alarm sensor Seattle model works

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! »

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. here

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! water filter rating 512 mb memory card forex trading Ticklish feet models Broadband satellite uk affiliate program 3 Zwangerschap en doxycycline rosacea zyrtec Co ins life principal Retirement+planning+florida http://www.sundayjanuary29articleskypephonestory.info

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home