Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Morning, morning, morning.

With my stomach filled with a couple of bowls of Weetos, I feel ready to do nothing as usual with my free day. Chances are it will include sitting on the computer constantly refreshing in a futile attempt to see if anything new has been put up anywhere. Plus I can't go out because I'm grounded.

I think that last sentence made me realise I'm possibley the youngest blogger in Thanet that I know of. I'm 17 by the way. Well thats what I get for bringing 10 people into my house, dropping a bucket of vomit while running down some stairs and breaking a bed. I could tell the full story, but I can't really remember it. I know we met a man who looked alot like Meatloaf and one of my friends fell down some stairs at the church on Northdown Road and smashed her face in.

Anyway, hopefulyl I'll be able to get leave to go the Lido on Friday. It's not somewhere I really enjoy, but Blood Red Shoes are returning to Margate to delight us with their music and it's not something I really want to miss all that much.

Also, as being a teenage with a blog, this gives me the right to complain and moan about nothing at all, like "Oh woe is me, the girl I love has grown an extra 3 arms and a fish wing on the back of her head". Well, actually, that's not happened, but ti would give me something interesting to stare at during my exams.

On the subject of my exams (A-levels), I done my last General Studies exam yesterday. If you've ever taken a General Studies exam you'll know how utterly useless it is. One of the questions being:

"A man has a chicken, a fox and a bag of grain. The chicken cannot be left alone with the grain and the fox cannot be left alone with the chicken. The man must get all of them across a river, but he can only fit one thing on the boat at a time, including himself. How does he get everything across?"

I'm not entirely sure what that tells a Uni or employer about me, but ah well.

Luckily, during the exams so far The Blues Brothers soundtrack has been on repeat in my head, so that's kept me slightly entertained.

1 Comments:

Blogger sfdretywu said...

Take the chicken over, come back and fetch the fox across, bring the chicken back and take the grain over then come back for the chicken?

Seems like a lot of fuss and bother. I think I'd be inclined towards killing the fox and, if I had a bit of spare time (which I would, without all that rowing), maybe choke the chicken.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home