Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Departure

Mr.Eastcliff Richard has closed his blog. A shame indeed, he being one of the main reasons that made me actual bother to do this blog. Let's hope he may one day grace us with a blog or two in the future. His wit shall be missed.


Well today I had another exam, 2 and a half hours of sociology. Luckily I was sat next to a window, but all I got a glimpse of was kids walking around and the occasional giant segull flying around. My last exam until after next week is Psychology. Wish me luck and all that.

My chances of getting out to what is shaping up to be an excellent night at the Lido were sliced a bit today as my parents discovered my borken bed. It's all fixed up now and I'm hoping they'll become senile and forget before Friday. Maybe I could just hit them with a frying pan.

Dobson.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eastcliff Richard said...

Your disappointment will soon turn to anger, and then you'll hate my guts. Probably even come after me with a sawn off or something, you young 'uns can get quite impulsive.

By the way, I won't charge you if you want to use that in the Psychology exam. Good luck!

9:48 PM  
Blogger SkinOfStars said...

I'll echo the good luck wishes. Any idea what the exam question will be? Do you get to talk about Milgram? Now there was a man who knew how to have fun!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Dobson of Margate said...

No idea about the exam question, but Milgram will probably come up somewhere. Haha, yea, what a man.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home